|First||Previous (PART 2 The Commission)||Next (SCHEDULE 2 Receipts of the Commission)|
Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Act 2003
(a) salaries, wages and allowances in respect of members of staff of the Houses of the Oireachtas;
(b) travel and subsistence;
(c) incidental expenses;
(d) postage and telecommunications services;
(e) office machinery and other office supplies;
(f) office premises expenses.
2. Other services:
(a) payment in respect of catering and bar staff employed by the Joint House Services Committee;
(b) expenses of delegates to other parliamentary assemblies;
(c) televising of proceedings of Dáil Éireann and Seanad Éireann and other services;
(d) grant-in-aid in respect of inter-parliamentary activities;
(e) grant-in-aid to British-Irish Inter-Parliamentary Body;
(f) allowances to or in respect of former members of the Houses of the Oireachtas;
(g) grant to Irish Parliamentary (former Members) Society;
(h) grant-in-aid in respect of “Ciste Pinsean Thithe an Oireachtais”;
(i) pension scheme for secretarial assistants;
(j) expenses relating to Oireachtas Committees.
3. Salaries of members of the Houses of the Oireachtas (including office holders and Oireachtas Committee chairpersons) and of the European Parliament.
4. Payments in respect of secretarial assistance for non-office holding members of the Houses of the Oireachtas.
5. Travel expenses of members of the Houses of the Oireachtas.
6. Other allowances and expenses of members of the Houses of the Oireachtas.
7. Any other expenses incurred by the Commission in the performance of its functions.