|First||Previous (Public Service Superannuation (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2004)||Next (SCHEDULE 2)|
Public Service Superannuation (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2004
Bodies to which the definition of “Public Service Body” does not apply
1. A body which has an occupational pension scheme or arrangement that is made or may be made under the agreement between the Government of Ireland and the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland establishing Implementation Bodies done at Dublin on 8 March 1999.
2. Aer Lingus Group p.l.c.
3. Aer Rianta c.p.t.
4. Arramara Teoranta.
5. Bord Gáis Éireann.
6. Bord na gCon.
7. Bord na Móna.
8. Córas Iompair Éireann.
9. Coillte Teoranta.
10. Electricity Supply Board.
12. Horse Racing Ireland.
13. Irish National Stud Company Limited.
14. Irish Aviation Authority.
15. An Post.
16. An Post National Lottery Company.
17. Radio Teilifís Éireann.
18. Railway Procurement Agency.
19. Voluntary Health Insurance Board.
20. A subsidiary of any body to which this Schedule relates, including a subsidiary of any subsidiary.